- A member of the registering group wil be present at check-in and check-out for a review of camp conditions and fees.
- Campfires are permitted based on condition of risk for forest fires in the National Forest at the time, and permission of the Camp Director. They may occur only in the pavilion fireplace, grill, and fire ring.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and discouraged in general.
- The USDA prohibits the uprooting or cutting of trees, plants and shrubs.
- The use of alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, or fireworks is expressly forbidden on the camp premises. Persons caught with these items will be asked to leave immediately.
- Please do not litter.